Many companies wax eloquent about quality but few make the commitment to deliver it. Thousands of machineries manufactured by us are running flawlessly today, and most of the pharma industries confirms the fact that we are really earnest when we assure you that the products we manufacture and services we provide are of the highest quality.
The Company Empowered with enhanced technology and excellent workforce, the company has developed core competence in the manufacture and supply of high quality Pharmaceutical Machineries and Equipment having wide application in pharma industries.
The most important asset of Shree Bhagwati Pharma Machinery Company is its team. The company is staffed with experienced professionals who are specialized in technology, manufacturing, quality control and customer services to which we put our name.
Our wide range of products include Washing Machine, Liquid Filling Machine, Tube Filling Machine, Cap Sealing Machine, Capping Machine, Inspection Machine, Labelling Machine, Packaging Machines, Semi Automatic Auger Filling Machine, Automatic Single Head Auger Type Powder Filling Machine GMP Model, Automatic Form Fill & Seal Powder Pouch Packing Machine, Powder Filling Machine and Other Pharma Machinery Parts.
We offer pharmaceutical machineries having unmatched quality of international standards. We have well-experienced team of professional people. With rich experiences in manufacturing pharmaceutical machineries, the company has established long-term business relations with domestic and international customers.
Our aim is to provide world-class products by continually improving quality using innovative technology. By supplying highest quality products and utmost customer services, we have acquired the trust, support and assurance of our worldwide clients.
We exceed customer expectations through continuous improvement in quality, service, productivity and economy of time.
Powder Filling Machine deliver Emphasis on quality inputs, good manufacturing practices (GMP) and aesthetics are our prime concern.
Powder Filling Machine Quality of machines.
The machines designed and manufacturing by us conform to ISO and CE standards of quality, safety and minimum maintenance require.
Powder Filling Machine Technological Up - Gradation:
We intend to add on continues special features in our machines to provide multifarious choices for our customers, view of the growing demands in Powder Filling machines in market, in line with GMP, ISO , HACCP and CE standards, the primary objective being delivering a quality product to our customers at the right time.
Why Us ?
Our Equipments are having the following unique features:
- Our filling machines are reputed for high accuracy with consistency of fills.
- Unique with respect to container interchangeability with minimum size parts.
- Quick change over, minimum down time and highly operator friendly.
- Custom built for the Food Processing Industry and have facilities for CIP and Sterile filling.
- Microprocessor controls with human - machine interface and touch screen controls.
- Can achieve filling speeds upto 300 containers per minute.
- Our filling machines are a synergy of international input components, thus making the machines totally import substitute.
Following are the industries we cater to :
|Food Industry||:||Mustard oil Edible oils, Pickles, Ready to Eat foods, Spices, Jams, Sauces, Honey, Ghee, Chawanprash, Pastes, Pulses, Milk products and baby foods, etc.|
|Pharmaceutical Industry||:||Protein powders, Health Drinks, Syrups, Veterinary products, etc.|
|Chemical Industry||:||Agro chemical , Pesticides, Fertilizers, Adhesives, lubricants, sanitary products, etc.|
|Cosmetics Industry||:||Creams, shampoo, Hair oil, lotions, talcum powder, Body care products, etc.|
|Other Industries||:||Lube oil ,Seeds, Mosquito repellants, etc.|
Powder Fillers For Different Packaging Solutions in Food, FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics etc. NUTRITIONALPOWDER FILLER , Complate Turnkey Powder filling line
- Container unscrambling and cleaning
- Powder filler
- Induction heat sealing
- Metal detection
Powder Filling Machine Is leading manufacturing and developing machines of higher speed / capacities with smart Technology in the field of , Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Food & Beverages , Pesticides, Oil Plants, Bottling Plants, Cosmetics, Minerals, FMCG, Distilleries, Ayurvedic Herbs and many other various fields, its also a group of Multipack Machinery.
POWDER FILLING MACHINE / FILLING LINE & TECHNOLOGY WE OFFER
Powder filling machines range offering to wide variety of container shapes, sizes, Our powder filling principles and degrees of High technical sophistication. Powder Fill line and systems are at the technological forefront in the specially design of vertical auger powder filling machines. This represents a 95% volume of powder line / powder filling machines sold, the remaining 5% comprising; vacuum fillers, cup fillers and gravity fillers and Weight base filler.